Friday 23 September 2016

At stressful times....


I’m feeling kind of anxious, the thoughts run on and on

I’m scared, I’m tight, I’m breathless.

 It’s gone, It’s gone it’s gone!



The edge of fear and hope lies revolving in my head,

I can’t suspend  despair,  step towards the edge.



Most days I feel no different, I go from day to day.

Then something slides apart and I can’t see any way!



And others, all around me must surely see it true,

I’m lingering and I’m struggling to see the whole day through.



It may just be a word, or uncertainty of time,

How someone else conspires, there is no reason, rhyme.



Then all about is spinning, the fear engulfs my brain.

The light is getting darker, I cannot see again.



And each and all continue, the journey of their life.

Oblivious of fatefulness, continuing the strife.



Happy in the knowledge that they know not of fate.

And smiling blind & jointly; no hour, no sigh no date.



I feel my own deep morning, a chasm of belief.

With tears of loss and longing. The floundering of my grief.



I can’t withstand the sadness, the darkness or the pain.

But just to hold you near, to have you whole again.



Im lost, Im cold, Im empty and sadness rules my heart.

I’ll love you oh forever; together or apart.



So kiss me low and loving , a childs hand to hold.

As daylight edges onward I need must soon be bold.



To lift my head and mutter, no shout out to the sky.

I live and love today, this hope will never die.



Hold on, look up and steadfast, not gone, not gone, not gone.

Not scared or tight, nor breathless. But one and one and one!

No comments:

Post a Comment