Monday 3 February 2014

Another corner piece.....to cut or not to cut

Went yesterday to visit our son, then today my parents (individually)  and finally my step-daughter. How much to tell how to phrase it? Be honest, don't cloud the issues, but shield their feelings & protect those you love.
My lovely husband came with me, as an ex & survivor of the dreaded Big C, I wanted him to assure the family that nothing was hidden.

Seemed strange as we went on to have tea or go our for dinner to chat & do what we always do, but that is life I'm not changed, just part of me not right. So I came home to think positively about things and found even in the dark thoughts there are pluses.

Maybe I will need to consider a short hair cut, if I have to have chemo better, from not a lot than, ever thinning Jennifer Anniston locks. So on line I go & search for styles, this could be a new me, well it is anyway so go for it. Dyed white blonde very short, spiky or fringed; all possibilities. What to do? Well at least here I may have a choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment