Wednesday 5 February 2014

One of the jigsaw edges...flowers


 


 
 
 
 
 
So today was the first of the further medical checks, first up gynaecological. Now I'm not going into too much graphic details just to say that all appears OK.

But what is it with Medics that, they decide to have a meaningful conversation with you, about say, some area of your medical history, when you are in compromising & slightly ludicrous physical position. Now I know women are supposed to be able to multi-task, but if I say, internal search and cerebral functioning, in the same sentence,you might see my point.

And to add insult to injury they offer a small sheet to cover your self. Now I'd like to think this was for my dignity, but I think its more for the convenience of the doctor, so he can focus on the job in hand...oh bad pun!


These doctors don't like to see more flesh than they actually need to; the section has to be isolated, covered with a cloth, they must have very sectionalised brains or be too easily aroused! lol.


But hey ho, its all good news so my embarrassment is all that's left damaged. So why you may say a picture of wild flowers? Well as a child I was told if something  is upsetting you should think of something nice, like flowers.

So that was me triple tasking, physical contortion, academic questioning & images of pretty flowers...quite a success I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment