Tuesday 4 February 2014

Reality, well thats the problem...


Seems things go between great positivity to vague negativity and  the reality of everyday living just has to happen in between.

In an effort to come to terms with what happening I pressed the publish button on my first post for this blog. Maybe if I talk to the 'ether' it will be better, perhaps others will understand, even it could help, so as with all my written work it is driven, 'I needs must write'.

Today I hoped found out that I have yet another medical appointment  this week; so in order gynaecological oncologist, CAT scan Wednesday, oncologist Thursday. Great its all moving a pace and I should know what is happening to me they intend to do, but unsettling. They obviously need to move this quickly, so here I am facing my own mortality again.

On a lighter note, did I mention we are amid the buying & selling of houses, well actually the final stages. The property we have hopefully bought is an architect designed bungalow and seems our solicitor is not happy with the lack of evidence as to Architect Indemnity Insurance. Said architect has , apparently died some 18 months ago, but as the solicitor pointed out that should not be a problem. I bit my tongue because I wanted to say, " well it was to him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment